Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sleep My Sweetheart!!!

Sleep my sweetheart!

I know, the sleep has not touched you tonight,
You stay awake and still you wish everyone a good night.
You alone don't own all the pains of this world.
You will understand everything revolves around a reason when you grow old. 

Life takes its toll it is not an easy stroll.
Everything has its own time the divine is not a fool.
Sleep my sweet heart, sleep…

There is an angel for sleep,
Call your guardian angel when you weep. 
The hands of the angel will caress your forehead to keep you calm, and
Pamper you in her palm.

Sweetheart!
It’s time for you to sleep!
It’s time for you to sleep!

Close your eyes and listen to your heart,
Its songs are very short.
Listen to the flow of the wind,
The pain you are going through is not the end.

Every dark night ends with a bright light,
Till then enjoy the moons shine,
Sweetheart, sooner you will be fine,
Sleep my sweetheart!

I recite a lullaby for you to sleep,
All your sorrows will take a quantum leap.
Time heals everything,
Happiness! In others we are searching.

Not one thing I say, my sweetheart, is new,
Everything I recite you already knew.
Relax your hands, relax your wants.
Relax your legs, relax your egos,
Relax your head, relax your sorrow shroud.

Let life take its time to end all its mime.
Till then,
Sleep my sweetheart!
Sleep!
Sleep!
Sleep!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.