Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Insane words...

crtsy : google images
Insane were my words and deeds
But those came from deep inside my heart
God and the love are both alike
It exists everywhere but seems to be unlike

What exists everywhere?
It is God or the love behind every war
There is nothing called God
It is the ‘nothing’ which is called as the supreme lord

Deep down every heart there exists
Nothing but the God, the nothing, else how would we persist!
The divinity is the nothingness
The vast and enormous universe’s darkness

Reason for everything could be known not
Let all divine things remain unbridled knots
In between mind, reality, and the brain we fight
For wisdom to glow let us let the manifestation of grace light

On the way back from heaven to earth; words are made
Between the writer and the divine light it was a trade
Not all, words, deserve to put into form
But those are like unshaken sprouts in raging storm

5 comments:

  1. Hello, its been long hope u still remember me. :)
    This post is just wow and awesome. You described the reality about the world so beautifuly with a poetic touch.

    Loved reading it and now I regret staying away from blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its been long hope u still remember me. :)
    This post is just wow and awesome. You described the reality about the world so beautifuly with a poetic touch.

    Loved reading it and now I regret staying away from blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember Anjali :)
      thanks for the sweet words... welcome back to blogosphere :)

      Delete
  3. And I just noticed you changed your blog name. It is nice.. rhythmic with insane words. :p

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you. Drop your words for my heart; I can skip a beat for you.